iNET Reference Station Network
Blue = iNET MSM (Navstar, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou)
Green = iNET Navstar & GLONASS only
Light Green = TopNET Live Navstar & GLONASS
Earl Dudley LLC, Hayes Instruments sister company, has been providing customers in the Southeast with their exceptional reference station network for over fifteen years. Earl Dudley, LLC iNET reference station network provides internet-based GPS RTK service across the Southeast. The iNET provides network corrections that include data from both the Navstar and GLONASS satellite systems with portions of the network updated to also include the Galileo and BeiDou satellite systems (see above map). Every surveyor, GIS mapping provider, precision agriculture professional, and contractor working in the Southeast can and will benefit from this service.
Benefits to iNET Users Versus Conventional RTK Collection Methods:
- Eliminates the need to set up a proprietary GPS base station on your own.
- Excludes the need to research and locate field monuments.
- Stolen base station worries are eliminated.
- Removes the problems of having errors in reported positions of monuments.
- Saves a minimum of one hour each day, you are out of the truck and working in seconds.
- All surveys can be done on the same coordinate system.
- Dependable, survey grade network corrections.
More Helpful Maps:
State Plane Coordinate Systems Map-
NGS Geoid Zones Map-